Hello food junkies!!!
The good news is here! Are you fond of eating Cebuano street foods? Then you are in the right post.
Montebello Villa Hotel will be holding the first ever Cebuano Street Food Festival in town!
Enjoy a variety of sikat street food in Cebu. Below are the participants of the event.
- Ginabot sa Velez
- May’s Barbecue sa Larsian
- Kuya Jeff’s Siomai sa Tisa
- Sol’s Halo-halo
- House of Lechon’s Carcar Lechon
- Maco Manok
- Kara’s Fried Chicken
- Didang’s Masareal, Otap, Atbp.
- Mayol’s Special Bibingka sa Mandaue
- Jessie’s Homemade Torta sa Argao
- Street Food Tempura & Kwek-kwek
- Chinese Ngohiong and more!
Imagine? All your all-time favorite in one place! And mind you, the food prices are relatively similar.
The Street Food Festival will be held this Friday, June 29, 2018, from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
What are you waiting for? Mark your calendars and turn your alarms on. I will be seeing you around and let’s enjoy these favorites together!
Be updated on events, new places to eat, and tourists spots by liking and following us on Facebook at ChayaJane.