Summer is coming!
Aside from the beach, tan lines, and bikinis, it’s the best time to indulge and enjoy Philippine’s favorite dessert, halo-halo.
Luckily, the Mactan island has now halo-halo stations for our dearest Oponganons and tourists. Check out below and you might wanna head out after reading. I know I will!
Sol’s first served their halo-halo in a cup on 2016 in Tisa, Labangon. Now after two years, they have expanded and reached different parts of Cebu.
- Poblacion Lapu-Lapu City (beside basketball gym in Opon Public Marcket)
- The Outlets in Pueblo Verde, Basak Tamiya Lapu-Lapu City
Monbis’ is also one of the halo-halo trends in Tisa, Labangon. Now, they have opened several branches in Cebu province including Lapu-Lapu City.
- S. Osmena St., Gun-ob Lapu-Lapu City (near the Lapu-Lapu City cockpit going to Opon Public Marcket)
- Basak Tamiya Lapu-Lapu City (beside Minute burger in Metro Fresh, formerly Tita Gwapa).
This one is local. The owner is pure Oponganon.
Location: Punta Rizal, Pajo Lapu-Lapu City (near Caltex
You might wanna check out my posts about Frozen Avenue.
Yup, it’s Jol’s
Jol’s take pride of their ChocoJols Overload and Jol’s de Mango aside from their special halo-halo.
- Maximo Patalinghug Avenue, Pajo Lapu-Lapu City (near TAYEMCO Multipurpose Coop)
- Basak Lapu-Lapu City (before BnT Inn)
- Marigondon Crossing (beside Balamban Liempo)
Ice Castle Halo-Halo and Ice Cream House
Ice castle is already known for their halo-halo and ice cream. Visit them now in Lapu-Lapu City.
Location: SM Hypermart, Pueblo Verde. Basak Tamiya Lapu-Lapu City
What are you waiting for? Hurry and head out now!
Like and follow us on facebook at ChayaJane.