Summer is just around the corner. Bet you are now looking for a perfect spot to enjoy one of your summer days. If you are not a beach bum, like me, and more on nature greener than the green type of person, West 35 is the perfect place for you.
West 35 Eco Mountain Resort is located in Barangay Gaas, Balamban, Cebu. A mountain resort that is perfect for people seeking solitude this summer. The drive to West 35 will take approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour from JY Square in Lahug.
The cold breeze from the mountain and the wonderful sceneries will surely take away your bore in the trip. The long winding road may be a challenge but once you get to West 35, it will all be worth it.
West 35 does not only offer a great view to give you a break from the noise of the city. They also have amenities that you can enjoy. There is a playground for the kids and the kids at heart.
If you get hungry, they also have a restaurant that is located in an elevated area which makes your dining experience closer to nature because of the wonderful view of the mountain.
If you want to have a wider view of the landscape, you can go to the rooftop/viewing deck of the restaurant. They also have other activities for adults who are brave enough to do a zip line. People with heart conditions are not allowed for the sake of your safety and health.
West 35 Accommodation
West 35 Eco Mountain Resort also offers accommodation if you want to stay there overnight. Mind you, the price is quite high for average travelers like me but if you have the money, don’t miss the luxury to enjoy the resort’s cool breeze overnight. Swear, you will get what you paid for. Their room rate starts from Php 4,500.00 to Php 7,000.00 depending on the room type and the season. Peak seasons are the months of December, January, April, May, and June. The higher the season, the higher the rates.
Room Accommodation Rates
- Deluxe Room – Php 4,500.oo (good for 2) Maximum of 2 extra persons allowed with additional charge.
- Group Room (ordinary) – Php Php 4,500.00 (good for 6) Maximum of 4 extra persons allowed with extra charge. There are 1 queen bed and 4 single beds.
- Group Room (special) – Php 5,000.00 (good for 6) Maximum of 4 extra persons allowed with extra charge. There are 1 queen bed and 4 single beds. A choice of outdoor area and bonfire pit or a room that has a balcony.
- Group Room (deluxe) – Php 6,000.00 (good for 4) Maximum 4 extra persons allowed with extra charge. There are 4 single beds with outdoor area and bonfire pit. The room has a minibar and is suitable for PWDs.
- Suite Room – Php 6,000.00 (good for 2) No extra person allowed. The room has an outdoor jacuzzi and lounge.
Room rate includes complimentary breakfast. Extra person is Php 550.00 per head, breakfast and mattress included. Only a maximum of 2 children 5 years old and below are free of charge. An incidental deposit of Php 1,000.00 per room is required and is refundable.
Room Amenities and Inclusions
- Queen size bed/Twin bed
- Ceiling Fan
- Flatscreen TV with cable
- Private Bathroom with jacuzzi
- Mini Refrigerator
Amenities fee and other charges
Entrance fee – Php 50.00 per person
Zipline/Trekking – Php 150.00 per person
So, there you go. West 35 will be perfect if you are spending it with your family. Might as well put West 35 on your bucket list. Mark your calendars now!